Golubitskoe Estate represents a new generation of the Russian winemaking. The mild climate of Taman Peninsula, mineral soil, a combination of modern technologies with classical production methods, mastery of winemakers and their sincere love for the profession are reflected in the unique style of Golubitskoe Estate wines.
- The warm season starts in Golubitskaya Strelka earlier than in the other parts of the peninsula. The wind rose facilitates aeration of the vines, providing natural protection from environmental hazards. Under the winery and at the bottom of the sea there are mud volcanoes with blue clay, which saturate the soil with minerals. Due to that the grape gains unique characteristics that make Golubitskoe Estate wines incomparable.
- The winery boasts seven hand-picked European grape varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, and Riesling.
- Golubitskoe Estate brand line includes three collections: classic and reserve, as well as a limited “Wines of the Winery” project.
- Reserve collection comprises wines made from grapes picked from specially allocated parts of the vineyards, aged in barriques made from Caucasian durmast oak as well as French oak barrels tailor-made by renowned coopers.
- Under the “Wines of the Winery” project winemakers of Golubitskoe Estate experiment with fresh and exciting new products and explore their creative potential. Limited product series are available exclusively to the winery’s store guests and the BELUGA Boutique clients.
Amber Riesling wine with a straw golden color Its aroma features pronounced floral tones, with notes of apricots (both fresh and dried), honey, and aromatic herbs. The wine’s bright core and refreshing acidity combine with a slightly tart aftertaste and notes of vanilla and phenolic compounds.
It pairs well with grilled fish, white meat courses, salads, and spicy cheeses.
Cuvée of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot.
This wine has a dark ruby color and an intricate aroma, with pronounced tones of red berries, and hints of plum and spices. Its flavor is lush and balanced.
Cuvée of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot of 2018 vintage. The wine spends 12 months in French oak barrels and then ages in bottles for at least two years. This helps it develop a rounded taste and saturated bouquet, and makes the tannins softer and silky.
Red Blend has aromas of leather, tobacco, spices and licorice.
Harmonious cuvée of Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc. The former gives the wine its bold and bright character, while the latter brings a touch of acidity and elegance.