Treasure of Tiflis
The Treasure of Tiflis Georgian Wine is a registered trademark of Beluga Group. The wine is produced using specially selected grapes growing in Kakheti Region, the birthplace of Georgian wine-making.
Treasure of Tiflis is made by Kakhetian Traditional Winemaking, one of the leading Georgian wine producers. The company owns 4 wineries in various regions of the country, preserving and carrying on the ancient wine-making traditions for over 17 years.
- KTW is one Georgia’s leading producers of wine and cognac.
- Product range: Alazan valley, Saperavi, and trademarked point-of-origin wines: Mukuzani, Tsinandali, Kindzmarauli.
- Grape varieties used: georgian native varieties, including Saperavi, Rkatsiteli, Kakhuri, and others.
- Eclectic and striking label design, making the product stand out among others on the shelf.
- Premium-grade feel of the product.
- Covers main price categories.
- Modern production technology and cherished ancient family wine-making traditions originated in 1880s.
- Titles and awards: KTW wine is featured in tasting room of cite des civilisations du vin Bordeaux wine museum, France.